Thursday, April 22, 2010

answer

..when his father and mother get separated and he became the oldest man of the family then. Through fighting his disability. Eventhough he is not that good in his academic but still he tried his best to finish his studies. He even join a wrestling team but because of an injury he decided to do something else and that is acting. He does not think of his disability, instead he just act and think that he is a normal person despite of his disability. As a future teacher, I realize that if ever I have this kind of students in my class I should not treat them or judge them because of their disabilities. Instead, I will give more attention to them, for them to think that they belong to the class despite of their disability. Patience is important this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment